[APG Public List] Advice on Finding more recent information

todd white toddmichaelwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 22:20:47 MST 2009

Hi Bonnie,

I had tried most of what you mentioned in your email. However, I did want to ask you about newspaperarchive.com. I haven't seen this site before. It looks as though it is $72 a year to sign up. Do you recommend it? I'm wondering how many additional articles it actually pulls up versus just doing a google search. I'm willing to sign up if it's been helpful to some people.

Thanks for the advice,

Todd White