[APG Public List] Advice on Finding more recent information

todd white toddmichaelwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 13:44:04 MST 2009

Alright. Thank you all for responding. I didn't realize that I could get that information from the state if the marriage occurred more than 50 years ago (which it barely did.) I will see if my client comes up with anything. If he doesn't, I will try to expedite the record out of New Jersey. Because of course he wants this done before Christmas.

Thanks again for your help,

Todd White