[APG Public List] RE: [APG Members] Test Message

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Wed Dec 16 09:59:04 MST 2009

Hi Jan!

Glad you miss us but I am enjoying the reprieve among Christmas doings and
deadlines.

Best wishes to all for a lovely stress-free holiday season.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com