[APG Public List] Free Books

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Dec 14 14:35:07 MST 2009

Dear Friends of APG and BCG,

Several years ago I began a project of indexing many books which were
previously published with no index.  For a long time I sold these indexes
from my web page.  Now I have decided to cease marketing them and just give
away my current printed supply to clear some room on my bookshelf.

These are the only ones which I have in soft cover and most are in standard
note-book size (8 ½ by 11). The only thing I require

is for anyone who wants one to pay for the postage and provide me with a
large manila envelope.  I have discovered the usual postage of a single book
is about $1.50.  If you want me to provide the manila envelope for a single
book, I can do it for an additional 50 cents.

This means to get one of these index books would cost you a whopping $2 if I
pay for postage and provide the manila envelope.

Keep in mind these are just index
not the actual book
some folks have
mistaken these titles to mean they are the actual book.  NO. No. NO., just
an everyname index.

These are on a first come, first serve basis:

1. Index to History of Gwinnett County, Georgia                  Quantity: 1

 2. Index to Columbus, Georgia 1827-1865                          Quantity:
3

 3. Index to Early Settlers of Nantucket
Quantity: 3

 4. Index to Ward's History of Coffee County, GA
Quantity: 7

 5. Sketches of Union County History, GA                      Quantity: 1

Alvie L. Davidson CG

4825 North Galloway Road
Lakeland, Florida 33810-6722
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com