[APG Public List] Evoluent mouse

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Mon Dec 14 06:54:13 MST 2009

Thanks Marie, Carol, and Elizabeth (and others) who mentioned the trackball.
I'm going to try out a version of one.  I like the idea of the mouse being
kept stationary, with more freedom as to where it can be placed.  I think
the evoluent mouse simply looks too big, might be awkward to maneuver.

Larry