[APG Public List] Evoluent mouse

mvmcgrs at aol.com mvmcgrs at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 21:07:16 MST 2009

I have not used the Evoluent mouse but have used a version of the Logitech
Marble Mouse for at least 10 years. I prefer it because it is stationary on
the desk and you don't have to move it around. I prefer the one that has the
marble on top and uses the middle finger rather than the marble on the side
which uses the thumb.

Currently I have a Kensington because the Logitech wasn't available when I
needed it. I have one for my laptop which makes it easier to use when work
space is at a premium.

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
Melchiori Research Services, L.L.C.
CG, Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are
service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license
by Board-certified associates after periodic competency evaluations.