[APG Public List] Client Reports

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 10:01:47 MST 2009

Hi Todd

You hit on a problem which lies in almost all research.  Many folks want to
have their family genealogy researched and want to get it back in a very
nicely compiled report, BUT, when it comes to compensation, that is a
problem.  Whether a person is sitting in a library researching, digging out
records from a dusty courthouse basement, or retrieving information from the
internet, time is money.   I have found many clients are just hard to
convince it costs to prepare a very nice report and all that is understood
before the research begins.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com