[APG Public List] CA Deaths before 1920

Cheryl Brown Abernathy pastlane at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:22:02 MST 2009

Is there anyone on the list that is knowledgeable about death records in
California before 1920? I'm looking for a mother and daughter who supposedly
died in Pasadena, Los Angeles County before 1920. The mother around 1916 I'm
told and the daughter after 1914 and before 1920 as I can't find her on the
1920 census. The daughter possibly died at a TB sanitarium - Monrovia. Some
guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Cheryl Brown Abernathy

The Past Lane

Fredericksburg, OH

Member APG & Great Lakes APG,

Ohio Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society

Volunteer: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness