[APG Public List] Unable to log into members only mail archive

James Burnett dougb81042 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:23:33 MST 2009

Good morning
There is a problem with me logg into the members only archives.
I can log into the APG site itself with no problem but am not able to login
to browse the old e-mails.
Thanks in advance
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach
FL

Sent e-mail to apgmembersonly list and got this reply:

Mail Delivery Subsystem to me
show details 8:14 AM (1 hour ago)

    mailman-owner at apgen.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <mailman-owner at apgen.org>: Recipient address
rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table (state 14).