[APG Public List] Electrical Storm Protection

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 14:36:08 MDT 2009

--- On Sun, 8/30/09, Debbie Parker Wayne <debbie at debbiewayne.com> wrote:

> I will now believe anything about lightning and electricity. Our lights
> never even flickered when all those other devices scattered throughout
> the house got fried.

     Exactly. That is odd, but far from impossible. Lightning is powerful, capricious, and capable of just about anything you can imagine. I'm slightly surprised the lights didn't _brighten_ for a second with all that extra voltage flying around, but even that is not beyond the bounds of possibility.
                            Ray Beere Johnson II