[APG Public List] Electrical Storm Protection

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:32:14 MDT 2009

Craig,

Let me get this straight. The electric company is "insuring" anything that
you have plugged into that surge protector? Without an additional charge on
your bill? I still wouldn't trust it.

Rondina (who has her own lightning stories)

Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive
Grapevine, Texas 76051