[APG Public List] OT - deal on HP 88 ink cartridges

Carolyn Earle Billingsley cebillingsley at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 30 11:35:02 MDT 2009

Great point, Barbara--I've met lots of people who don't know the
difference between a surge protector and a power strip. But Jim says
even a good surge protector cannot win against lightning if it's too
direct a hit. Find those SURGE PROTECTORS that have guarantees and KEEP
the paperwork somewhere you can find it!

Regards, Carolyn
APG Member, Lone Star Chapter