[APG Public List] OT - deal on HP 88 ink cartridges

Barbara Wylie barb at johnwylie.com
Sun Aug 30 11:27:56 MDT 2009

Several times John has received a 'Come help me with my computer problem"
call and found that the caller was using a power strip, thinking it was a
surge protector!

Debbie and Carolyn haves described the havoc lightning can cause to savy
computer users. I suggest that we also sneak a peek at old Auntie's computer
now and then to see whether she has a surge protector or a power strip.

Barbara Brixey Wylie

APG Member