[APG Public List] Blog Problem

Joy Rich joyrichny at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 28 22:48:43 MDT 2009

I have a problem with a blog I have on Blogspot.

Internet Explorer only displays the calendar and the two most recent posts and doesn't
provide a way to view the rest of the posts. It also doesn't display anything that's in
the right hand column (profile, list of labels, list of posts).

Netscape displays all of the posts and the right hand column but not the calendar. I doubt
if many people use Netscape anymore, but I wanted to look at the blog with a few different
browsers.

BTW, Firefox and SeaMonkey, both by Mozilla, display everything on the blog on one page.

Joy