[APG Public List] SS-5 parents' names blackened out

EILEEN SOUZA eileen.souza at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 19:00:37 MDT 2009

No it is not a law.  Only Congress makes laws.  It is a guideline/policy set
by SSA, I am sure, to provide consistency so it is not completely left to an
individual's discretion.  Each Federal Agency forms its own regulations,
policies, procedures and guidelines.  I am sure that if you wrote SSA and
requested a reason, they would provide one.

Eileen